- For all new students, the following documents are required:
- Official certificate of birth
- Current records of immunization and health
- Records from last school attended (report cards, I.E.P., and standardized test scores)
- Signed registration form and registration deposit
- Signed school policies
- To enter primary (traditional Kindergarten program), a child must be 5 years old by December 31st of the school year. To enter early years (traditional preschool program) a child must be 4 by December 31st of the school year.To apply, send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Child’s full name
- Child’s age
- Parents’ full name
- Full address
- Home and cell phone numbers
A school official will respond to answer your questions and begin the application process.
Please click on a link below to print an application. There is a non-refundable $100.00 required deposit per family to hold the spot for your child(ren). Seating is limited, so please call the school to make sure a spot is available. The $100.00 deposit will be applied to your tuition owed.